Audrina Patridge | Fresh Camel Toe

I cant tell if Audrina Patridge is sporting a camel toe in these pics from Cabo San Lucas or not, but it definitely looks like they might be. Its got to be hard for a female celebrity to hit the beach knowing that there will be pics snapped of their every move & bloggers like me will spend far much time staring at their crotches to look for camel toes. I guess it could be bunching in her bikini bottoms, but I'm going to go ahead & call it a camel toe. On a related note, is Audrina Patridge still thought about a celebrity. Its been some time since I've heard much about her in the press. Regardless, she's cute so I'll keep writing about her.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Category Article ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Leak Celebrity. Powered by Blogger.